<AWT Dev> [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Request to backport fix for 6708392 to openjdk6

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Sat Sep 12 16:44:20 PDT 2009

[Trying to correct the email addresses of original patch authors/reviewers]

The consensus seems to be that the fix for
6708392: Provide internal API to create OverrideRedirect windows, XToolkit
belongs in openjdk6 and that it supersedes a similar patch that is now
in icedtea.

I am committing it to openjdk6 now.

Presumably icedtea maintainers will do likewise.

Martin