<AWT Dev> [Fwd: Missing -L path for xawt]

David Holmes David.Holmes at oracle.com
Tue Dec 7 02:47:41 PST 2010

Hi Anthony,

Anthony Petrov said the following on 12/07/10 20:29:
> We've never seen this problem before. Are you building a clean repo, or
> are there any changes to the makefiles? Is that a full or incremental
> build?

It is a full build and there are some changes to the Makefiles. So far
I've been unable to make any connection between the problem and my
changes - hence the request for help in terms of what to look for.

Can someone confirm that:

a) "z defs" is an expected linker argument
b) .../lib/i386/xawt is, or is not, expected to be specific as a -L path

Thanks,
David