<AWT Dev> [7u6] Review request for 7159266: [macosx] ApplicationDelegate should not be set in the headless mode

Scott Kovatch scott.kovatch at oracle.com
Thu Apr 5 13:58:15 PDT 2012

Support for open-document events was added into the SWT about 4 years ago. I remember Kevin Barnes implemented it across all SWT platforms. I think it shows up as an event you can listen for on the Display.

I'm not aware of any SWT apps that cared about sleep/wake events, though I do know there were apps that wanted to add handlers on the application menu items. I added the ability to listen for app menu events entirely in SWT in 3.7. Prior to that you had to use eAWT.

-- Scott

scott.kovatch at oracle.com
Santa Clara/Pleasanton, CA