<AWT Dev> Request review for 7129742 : Unable to view focus in Non-Editable TextArea

Artem Ananiev artem.ananiev at oracle.com
Mon Jan 16 07:56:21 PST 2012

Hi, Sean,

text components in XToolkit use Swing peers, so this change should
better be reviewed on the swing-dev alias. To save everybody's time,
I've asked Alex and Pavel from the Swing team (in CC) to take a look and
they confirm the fix looks fine.

Did you consider creating a new regression test for this fix? I'm not
sure it's easy to detect if caret is visible in the text component or
not, though.

Thanks,

Artem