<AWT Dev> [7u6] Please review my fix for 7171163: [macosx] Shortcomings in the design of the secondary native event loop made JavaFX DnD deadlock

Alexander Zuev alexander.zuev at oracle.com
Thu May 24 02:35:29 PDT 2012

Steve,

   i've updated comments anywhere i can to reflect specific design of
this feature on Mac.
Also i have removed the unneeded call to the native function from the
exit() method to save
us some cycles on Java<->JNI call.

   Updated webrev can be found here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kizune/7171163/webrev.01/

   I also will send the formal request to approve the same change in
jdk8 since we have to push change
there before we can push it into the jdk7u6.

With best regards,
Alex