<AWT Dev> [7u] Review Request for JDK-8006634 Unify LWCToolkit.invokeAndWait() and sun.awt.datatransfer.ToolkitThreadBlockedHandler

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Tue Apr 30 06:02:03 PDT 2013

Hi Petr,

src/macosx/classes/sun/lwawt/macosx/CToolkitThreadBlockedHandler.java
>   45         unlock();
>   46         LWCToolkit.doAWTRunLoop(awtRunLoopMediator, processEvents);
>   47         lock();

I suggest to use the try/finally pattern for the unlock()/lock() calls
here to ensure the method always returns with the lock acquired. Perhaps
the same changes need to be applied to JDK 8, too.

The fix looks good otherwise.

--
best regards,
Anthony