<AWT Dev> [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] JDK 9 RFR of JDK-8066621: Suppress deprecation warnings in java.desktop module

joe darcy joe.darcy at oracle.com
Thu Dec 11 06:40:16 UTC 2014

On 12/10/2014 10:20 PM, Victor D'yakov wrote:
> Do we need to split it to AWT, Swing and 2D?

I would not find that helpful.

> The email is to 3 lists and its not clear who would pick up reviewing it.

I assume the people in each are would review their piece of the change.

> Also please use "client" forest this is our repo for pre-integration
> testing all together with Client SQE we are following to avoid
> regression cases.

As I explained below, since the code changes involve only copyright
updates (in comments) and annotations (which don't affect the generated
bytecode), there will no be functional change in the output based on
this changeset.

Therefore, as long as a build succeeds, I don't see what difference
client SQE testing would make in this particular case.

-Joe