<AWT Dev> RFR: JDK-8076106: [macosx] Drag image of TransferHandler does not honor MultiResolutionImage

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Mon Apr 27 12:49:05 UTC 2015

Hi, Hendrik.
It will not be ported automatically, I think Alexander can do it for you.
ps. Note that you have 2 fixes in the jdk9 ws [1] and you can request an
author [2] role in the jdk project. Thanks for your contributions.

[1]
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/client/jdk/log?rev=Hendrik+Schreiber+%3Chs%40tagtraum.com%3E
[2] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#project-author