<AWT Dev> RfR JDK-8055160

Pete Brunet peter.brunet at oracle.com
Wed Jun 10 22:33:52 UTC 2015

Due to some other priorities it's been over 2 months since the last
webrev.  An update is here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ptbrunet/JDK-8055160/webrev.03

The changes from webrev.02 are:

1) The test was changed to not use the service provider to test the
activation of the service provider.  Instead a file is created when
Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit activates providers and tested for existence
when the test runs.

2) The copyright header in the new jdk.accessibility files were fixed.

Pete