<AWT Dev> [9] review request for 8066436: Minimize can cause window to disappear on osx

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Wed Mar 4 13:17:22 UTC 2015

Hi, Nakul.
Thanks for the fix.
A few notes:
  - Please remove the bugid information from the comment since we have
mercurial history for such notes.
  - I suppose that the comment can be shorter, like this: "We need an up
to date size of the peer, so we flush the native events to be sure that
there are no setBounds requests in the queue."
  - Can you provide a test case for this bug, even if you cannot
reproduce it on your local system, you can write a test, which will fail
on the users system.