<AWT Dev> [Review ID: JI-9020036]: [macosx] Drag image of TransferHandler does not honor MultiResolutionImage

Alexander Scherbatiy alexandr.scherbatiy at oracle.com
Thu Mar 26 16:00:31 UTC 2015

On 3/26/2015 6:35 PM, Hendrik Schreiber wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I just filed [Review ID: JI-9020036], which includes a patch for Java9.
> It's a very straight forward, simple change.
>
> I'd appreciate it, if someone sponsored this and it found it's way
> into Java8 (where it would help me).
      The issue is tracked as JDK-8076106 [macosx] Drag image of
TransferHandler does not honor MultiResolutionImage

    webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/hendrik-schreiber/8076106

   Please, send the standard review request and do not forget to sign
the Oracle Contributor Agreement: http://openjdk.java.net/contribute

   Thanks,
   Alexandr.