<AWT Dev> JDK-8028617 [macosx] possible regression or incomplete solution

Victor D'yakov victor.dyakov at oracle.com
Tue Mar 31 18:12:37 UTC 2015

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for heads up. You are right, JDK-8028617
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8028617> was fixed in
9/8u20/7u75, but JDK-8066068
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8066068> still an open issue
to fix. We will consider and make analysis based on your details to move
on fix further.

Victor