<AWT Dev> Review request for 8143064 Icons are not properly rendered with Windows L&F on HiDPI display

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Mon Nov 16 16:07:07 UTC 2015

Hi, Alexander.
  109         AffineTransform tx = ((Graphics2D) g).getTransform();
  110         int sw = tx.isIdentity() ? w : (int) Math.round(w *
tx.getScaleX());
  111         int sh = tx.isIdentity() ? h : (int) Math.round(h *
tx.getScaleY());

I think that it is not necessary that !isIdentity transform return
non-zero value from the getScaleX/Y method. I recall that exactly the
same bug on OSX was fixed via MultiResolutionCachedImage, why we cannot
do the same here?