<AWT Dev> Review-request for 8048731: JEP 272: Platform-Specific Desktop Features

Michael Hall mik3hall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:17:07 UTC 2015

> On Nov 18, 2015, at 1:12 AM, Alexander Zvegintsev <alexander.zvegintsev at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> This fix provides public support Mac OS X features(com.apple.{eawt,eio}),

Is replacement of the Apple legacy API’s going to done between this area, awt-dev, and the javafx group? I thought I saw a post on the javafx list that they were going to try and make sure clickable file handling was correctly handled by javafx api’s.
Is there going to be some central place where the mapping between the old api’s and the new ones is documented? Also indicating what api’s will no longer be supported.

Michael Hall