<AWT Dev> Taking screenshots on x11 composite desktop produce wrong result

Semyon Sadetsky semyon.sadetsky at oracle.com
Wed Apr 6 10:50:42 UTC 2016

Hello Mario,

Seems X11 call would be the best solution for AWT Robot screenshots
under Linux. I'm ready to approve it as a default solution.
But it seems to me better to preserve the current GTK dependent code as
a kind of alternative solution for platforms where GTK is better
supported. Is it reasonable for you?

--Semyon