<AWT Dev> <Swing Dev> 8138771: java.awt.image.AbstractMultiResolutionImage needs customized spec for methods of Image which it implements

Alexandr Scherbatiy alexandr.scherbatiy at oracle.com
Mon Aug 29 12:25:18 UTC 2016

On 8/29/2016 9:52 AM, Avik Niyogi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please review the proposed specification for JDK9 including inputs
> from reviver reviews.
>
> *http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aniyogi/8138771/webrev.01/
> <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eaniyogi/8138771/webrev.01/>*

   There is the {@inheritDoc} which allows to use a javadoc from the
parent method.
   Javadoc for
AbstractMultiResolutionImage.getWidth()/getHeight()/getSource()/getProperty()
could be like:

     /**
      * This method simply delegates to the {@code getBaseImage()}.
      * It is equivalent to: {@code getBaseImage().getWidth(observer)).