<AWT Dev> Review request for 8033936: java.awt.List events are not sent properly to handleEvent or ItemListener

Ambarish Rapte ambarish.rapte at oracle.com
Fri Mar 25 09:50:33 UTC 2016

Hi Sergey,

	I could verify that this is regression of JDK-6806217.
	Issue does NOT occur with JDK6 & occurs with JDK7,
	Updated information to the bug.

	Verified with JDK versions,

	JDK6:	java version "1.6.0_115"
		Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.115-b07, mixed mode)

	JDK7:	java version "1.7.0_01"
		Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 21.1-b02, mixed mode)

Thanks,
Ambarish