<AWT Dev> An issue of OpenJRE

31731705 31731705 at qq.com
Mon May 9 08:19:30 UTC 2016

Hi,I'd like to update some findings.

My compouter runs CentOS 6.4 x64, and I install openjdk 1.8 x86_64, then I find the problem went away. :)
The former openJRE is from another computer which runs CentOS 6.6 x86, and I installed openjdk 1.8 and copied the jre folder to my project as part of installation.

I hope this jre folder can runs everywhere, and I don't know if it loses some libraries. Actually I copied following 3 libraries to jre i386 directory in order make it runs.

1. libfreetype.so
2. libfontconfig.so
3. libexpat.so

Indeed it runs well most time except this jfreechart issue. I guess it still miss some libraries. But I'm not sure. Who can help with it ?
As to why I copy existing jre foler rather than install a new openjre because Oracle JRE is a tar file and I like it. I used to embed all necessary parts into project and so I won't ask customer to install this or that dependency part.