<AWT Dev> 回复: 回复: An issue of OpenJRE

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Wed May 25 14:35:46 UTC 2016

Firstly, do not EVER send binaries to an OpenJDK mailing list. They
won't go past the spam filters. Please be kind to the spam filters.

Secondly, there is no LucidaSansRegular.ttf file in OpenJDK. But you
knew that already, I hope.

Thirdly, there is no need to send some LucidaSansRegular.ttf file to an
OpenJDK mailing list for AWT development, whatever that file is supposed
to be.

You may be wondering why that it the case, because you apparently
attempted to send that file to the list. Please consider that no one has
asked you to send any files to this list.

Please don't do things no one is asking you to do, as you'll just be
wasting your time and ours, not to mention the spam filters. Please
think of the poor spam filters.

Instead, please chose your adventure:

a) If you believe that you can provide a fix for a specific issue,
please follow the http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/ guidelines.

b) If you'd instead like to report a bug, please do report it, but do so
on bugs.java.com.

Thank you.

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment