<AWT Dev> RFR: [12] JDK-8196681: Java Access Bridge logging and debug flags dynamically controlled

Krishna Addepalli krishna.addepalli at oracle.com
Tue Dec 11 11:44:00 UTC 2018

Hi Sergey,

I understand about the UB, but currently just including <string> is causing this warning to appear, and there doesn't seem to be a way without doing irrelevant changes, so somewhat reluctantly I'm proposing plain C changes.

Regarding the questions:
1. Currently, we expect that the user provides us the file name with the path. The only correction we are doing is that, if there is no explicit mention of extension, we add ".log". We donot expect to read a path and create a file (if that is what you meant by handling the absent slash at the end of the path).
2. I made all the declarations auto. Here is the new webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/8196681/webrev09

Thanks,
Krishna