<AWT Dev> <Swing Dev> [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [11] Review Request: 8198333 ProblemList should be updated for headless mode

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Wed Feb 21 16:04:44 UTC 2018

I am not sure that it is useful to add a bugid when the test is moved or
some tags are updated or some small bugs fixed in the test.

The @bug tag contains a bugid for which it was written or an bugid which
was found by this test later.
It can contain the bugid of bugfix in the test if the fix will rewrite
the test completely or add some new steps to check(But it likely will be
an RFE)