<AWT Dev> [11] JDK-8198690: Multiple failures in java/awt/Window/ShapedAndTranslucentWindows

shashidhara veerabhadraiah shashidhara.veerabhadraiah at oracle.com
Mon Feb 26 10:10:34 UTC 2018

Hi All, Please review a test fix for the following bug:

      Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sveerabhadra/8198690/webrev.00/

        2.     java/awt/Window/ShapedAndTranslucentWindows/Shaped.java
        3.     java/awt/Window/ShapedAndTranslucentWindows/ShapedTranslucent.java

Certain lenience is made for the color comparison logic by adding certain tolerance band for the same. The color difference varies from a value of 5 to 40, hence chosen the maximum out of this difference. I had tried delays and other syncing methods but all fails. Please let me know if there is any better logic to avoid tolerance based color comparison.

Thanks and regards,
Shashi