<AWT Dev> [12]RFR : JDK-8014503: AWT Choice implementation should be made consistent across platforms.

Krishna Addepalli krishna.addepalli at oracle.com
Fri Sep 21 22:30:58 UTC 2018

Hi Sergey,

I have not been able to find any example of different behaviour between index based and object based logic, so I have made the changes on Mac as you suggested. Also, on Linux, I found that the Choice.java class holds a selectedIndex already, so I removed it in XChoicePeer.java, and tested it.
Here is the new webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/8014503/webrev03/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/8014503/webrev03/>

Thanks,
Krishna