<AWT Dev> RFR: 8211826: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException happens via GetStringUTFRegion()

Ichiroh Takiguchi takiguc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Mar 28 13:27:20 UTC 2019

Hello.

Sorry for bad response.

Could you review the fix ?

Bug:    https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8211826
Change: https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~itakiguchi/8211826/webrev.01/

Following changes are applied:
* Issue title was changed on JBS.
* Attached testcase was changed and add a fix for swing_GTKEngine.c.
* On swing_GTKEngine.c, maximum length size for String data is arranged.
     -static char conversionBuffer[CONV_BUFFER_SIZE];
     +static char conversionBuffer[(CONV_BUFFER_SIZE - 1) * 3 + 1];

I'd like to obtain a sponsor for this issue.

Thanks,
Ichiroh Takiguchi