<AWT Dev> RFR [16] 8246248: TransferHandler.exportToClipboard prints stacktrace even if succeeded

Suman Rajkumaar Kodandarama suman.rajkumaar.kodandarama at oracle.com
Tue Jul 21 08:14:51 UTC 2020

Dear Philip,

Thank you for the review comments.

AFAIK, I used the PlatformLogger which was commonly used in that module.

Just to understand,

 1. Is/are there any bug(s) associated in getting rid of PlatformLogger
    usage?
 2. Is there any new logger design/development planned in the near future?
 3. Any new common logger API(s) will be in place for the logging
    purpose in the coming days?

Could you please let me know.

Best Regards,
K Suman Rajkumaar