<AWT Dev> RFR: 8040630 Popup menus and tooltips flicker with previous popup contents when first shown

Alexander Zuev alexander.zuev at oracle.com
Mon Mar 9 14:47:32 UTC 2020

Hi Sergey,

   as a workaround resetting the internal windows state will do.
Question is - do we use OpenGL framework
anywhere aside of OSX? I doubt we do. And does new Metal framework
exhibit this problem? I know this
question is probably not for you specifically, but still.

   Anyways - shouldn't we add some specific comments about what this
code is workaround for so we don't
forget to clean it up later when the main problem is gone (one way or
another)?

/Alex