<AWT Dev> RFR: 8243925 Toolkit#getScreenInsets() returns wrong value on HiDPI screens (Windows)

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Fri May 8 06:09:49 UTC 2020

Hi, Prasanta.

On Linux, it should generally pass because we already scale the insets there,
but sometimes this test fails due to size mismatches, we have some rounding
issues during the calculation and conversion from the device to userspace.

It looks like when I commented out the fractional scales I also accidentally
delete the assertion in the test.

Here is an update test:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8243925/webrev.04
The fractional scales were returned, but the test is excluded on Linux. I
will fix that separately.