<AWT Dev> RFR: 8212226 SurfaceManager throws "Invalid Image variant" for MultiResolutionImage (Windows)

Alexander Zuev alexander.zuev at oracle.com
Wed May 27 15:53:05 UTC 2020

Hello,

   please review my fix for the issue 8212226: SurfaceManager throws
"Invalid Image variant" for MultiResolutionImage (Windows)

   Fix: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kizune/8212226/webrev

   There is no regression test since even for the manual regression test
the setup would be quite difficult - you will have to have not just the
multi-monitor configuration, but the configuration where on different
displays you have different magnification factor. I tried to simulate
different magnification factor by changing sun.java2d.uiScale parameter
but that does not trigger the problem, image gets repainted correctly
and no exception happens.

/Alex