<AWT Dev> RFR: 8253322 : Update the specification in the newly added constructors

Phil Race prr at openjdk.java.net
Wed Sep 23 19:34:50 UTC 2020

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 07:03:59 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Looks like different people use a different style for the new constructors, it will be good to unify them.
> I have started from https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8252721
> See
> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8252908?focusedCommentId=14370006&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-14370006
>
> But since I already touched a bunch of classes, I decided to update some other fixes as well.
>
> This will update the changes for:

I don't think we should have to deduce what are all the "styles" you are proposing.
The PR AND the bug should both say things like
1. Add a period (full stop) to the end of all javadoc comments.
.. and so forth.

otherwise where will be the record other than the scattered changes themselves ?
Please summarise along those lines.