<AWT Dev> RFR: 8256109: Create implementation for NSAccessibilityButton protocol [v2]

Alexander Zuev kizune at openjdk.java.net
Wed Jan 13 08:08:57 UTC 2021

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 06:33:19 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> I know. But in this case that was not enough - that still caused weird compilation glitches like full compilation works but incremental calculation gives compilation error about usage of non-initialized variables. Guards helped.
>
> I missed where the guards have helped, there are no guards in this file.
> Same question about why did you add guards to the "CommonComponentAccessibility.h"?

I added guards into CommonComponentAccessibility.h because without them importing them into JavaComponentAccessibility from which CommonComponentAccessibility is inherited creates intermittent build failures. I used ifdef guards and the problem was gone so i kept them. I do not include any of the implementing classes headers down the inheritance three so i decided not to add guards there.