<AWT Dev> RFR: 8264304: Create implementation for NSAccessibilityToolbar protocol peer [v2]

Pankaj Bansal pbansal at openjdk.java.net
Thu May 20 10:44:10 UTC 2021

> Create implementation for accessibility native peer for Toolbar component.
> There is no direct protocol for this role and there is no protocol in list of role based protocols defined by Apple Accessibility API, which can be used for this role directly. https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/Accessibility/Conceptual/AccessibilityMacOSX/ImplementingAccessibilityforCustomControls.html. So custom implementation of peer is created.
>
> Accessibility support in JToolBar is very trivial, so the native peer is also simple.
>
> I have tested this implementation by using the SwingSet2 demo and Toolbar samples present here https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/toolbar.html. The Voice Over works fine and consistent with the old implementation.

Pankaj Bansal has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains two commits:

 - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8264304
 - 8264304: Create implementation for NSAccessibilityToolbar protocol peer

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4040&range=01
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/4040/head:pull/4040