hg: bsd-port/bsd-port/hotspot: 2 new changesets

Kurt Miller kurt at intricatesoftware.com
Mon Jan 31 12:51:04 PST 2011

Hi Henri,

On Monday 31 January 2011 04:00:57 am Henri Gomez wrote:
> I updated openjdk-osx-build build scripts to use now OpenJDK 1.7 32bits.
>
> Bu default, build  will use OpenJDK 1.7 32bits if allready installed
> (/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/openjdk-1.7-i586).
> If not available, it will download a tarball copy and use it.

Thanks for the test results Henri. I have reverted the change since it
doesn't work for both jdk6 and self bootstrap. For short term I have
disabled the test_gamma script so that bsd-port can be built using
any valid bootstrap jdk (1.6 or 1.7). When both 1.6 and self bootstrap
works, we can re-enable it.

Thanks,
-Kurt