RFR: JDK-8212091 : Move native code under platform specific folders and files
alexander.matveev at oracle.com
Fri Feb 15 03:31:03 UTC 2019
Please review the jpackage fix for bug  at .
This is a fix for the JDK-8200758-branch branch of the open sandbox
- Moved native code under platform specific folder.
- Removed most usage on #ifdefs for WINDOWS, LINUX, MAC and POSIX.
- MAC define is still used in JavaVirtualMachine.cpp and Package.cpp for
Mac specific code to filter out some arguments. I decided to keep it as
is for now, since Mac specific code is small.
- Defines are used in Platform.cpp to initialize platform specific classes.
- Removed all pragma warning and fixed all compilation warnings.
- Removed unused code.
More information about the build-dev