FINAL PROJECT: Provide date and time library from JSR-310

Stephen Colebourne scolebourne at joda.org
Mon Aug 4 17:01:14 PDT 2008

The JSR-310 team of Michael and myself are pleased to submit our final
project for the OpenJDK challenge.

Full details about the submitted project are available online at:
https://jsr-310.dev.java.net/source/browse/jsr-310/tags/OpenJDKChallenge/OpenJDKChallenge.txt?rev=560&view=markup
This contains hyperlinks to all the major resources.

The full codebase being submitted is a tagged subversion repository at
java.net (java.net login required):
https://jsr-310.dev.java.net/svn/jsr-310/tags/OpenJDKChallenge

This can be browsed online at (no login required):
https://jsr-310.dev.java.net/source/browse/jsr-310/tags/OpenJDKChallenge/

For reference, the subversion repository before the start of the project
stage was at revision 285 (it is now 560):
https://jsr-310.dev.java.net/source/browse/jsr-310/trunk/jsr-310-ri/?rev=285

We've tried to aid evaluation with the provision of an ant build
(including fetching libraries, compilation, tests and coverage). We have
also built online javadoc and an example program runnable using 'ant
examples'.

Thanks,
Michael and Stephen