OpenJDK Innovators' Challenge Update

Ray Gans Ray.Gans at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 18 17:04:16 PDT 2008

The judging of projects has been completed and winners have been
selected. It is taking a bit longer than we had hoped to go through
the legal review (i.e., verifying winners are all eligible per contest
rules) but we should be informing them all shortly.

Public announcement may be delayed a few weeks to coincide with
announcement of all the Community Innovation Awards

http://www.sun.com/software/opensource/awards/index.jsp

....so I apologize for the delay. Pleased stay tuned.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

-Ray