RFR: 8272392 Lanai: SwingSet2. Black background on expanding tree node [v2]

Jayathirth D V jdv at openjdk.java.net
Wed Dec 1 07:58:28 UTC 2021

On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 09:02:37 GMT, Alexey Ushakov <avu at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Removed creation of the separate encoder depending on destination properties as we don't use this info to customize the encoder properties
>
> Alexey Ushakov has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   8272392 Lanai: SwingSet2. Black background on expanding tree node
>
>   Fixed incorrect addition of the values into pipeline state cache. Refactored index initialization. Removed unused flags from MTLClip.

I used test case present in https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8267963 to check how it behaves with this PR and noticed that it is causes regresssion related to how ruler text looks and also if we move Ruler between monitors it doesnt draw.

Thought this may be because of state's not getting reset since there is mismatch in EncoderManager.reset() arguments. Updated code to add isText argument over this PR, but i continue to see the regressions.