RFR: 8278119: ProblemList few headful test failing in macosx12-aarch64 system

Daniel D.Daugherty dcubed at openjdk.java.net
Fri Dec 3 16:22:17 UTC 2021

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 08:27:37 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhukhan at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Few tests are failing on macos12-aarch64 systems due to mismatch in color value obtained from robot.getPixelColor and expected color.
> More details on the failures can be seen in JDK-8277816. Till the root cause is investigated, it is better to problemlist it as it causing failures in CI run.

javax/swing/JTree/4908142/bug4908142.java has
also shown up in some of the sightings on these
machines. You should add that one also.

java/awt/GraphicsDevice/CheckDisplayModes.java has also been
showing up recently, but it has a different failure "exit code 133".
I don't know if you want to include that one.

So there are 8 pretty much solid failures and 2 others that also
show up, but not in every run.