RFR: 8277497 Last column cell in the JTAble row is read as empty cell [v3]

Artem Semenov asemenov at openjdk.java.net
Thu Nov 25 08:46:37 UTC 2021

> Testing https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8271071
> Step to reproduce
> 1) Run SwingSet2 in JDK 18 ( I used b24 )
> 2) Enable Voiceover.
> 3) Select JTable demo
> 4) Click any row in the table or select the first row . Observe that row is selected & VoiceOver reads the column values or navigate the columns one by one by pressing tab key. When the focus reaches the last column ( Favourite Food ) Observe that column value is read as null. If you hear the same then the bug is reproduced.

Artem Semenov has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous commits have been removed. The incremental views will show differences compared to the previous content of the PR.

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/6538/files/8ea5d093..09d3fa57

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=6538&range=02