RFR: JDK-8274977: Remove expandPacked and extendEdge from awt_ImagingLib.c

Sergey Bylokhov serb at openjdk.java.net
Tue Oct 12 21:05:03 UTC 2021

On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 14:25:18 GMT, Matthias Baesken <mbaesken at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Please review this small cleanup change.
> Looks like expandPacked and extendEdge from awt_ImagingLib.c are unreferenced/unused and can be removed.
>
> Thanks, Matthias

You do not need to search the names of two functions it is unlikely mentioned somewhere, but something related to the usage of the edges in the image lib itself. My point is that delete all "useEdges" stuff that is excluded by the macro, or leave it as is until someone will figure out how it can be improved/completed or deleted.