RFR: 8233648: [TESTBUG] DefaultMenuBarTest.java failing on macos [v2]

Prasanta Sadhukhan psadhukhan at openjdk.java.net
Wed Oct 20 07:02:06 UTC 2021

On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 20:20:00 GMT, Alexander Zvegintsev <azvegint at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Looks like this test does not fail anymore.
>>
>> It does not fail once even without changes, but I've added extra `waitForIdle()` just for safety.
>>
>> Checked on ~350 test runs.
>
> Alexander Zvegintsev has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional commits since the last revision:
>
>  - remove wildcard imports
>  - cleanup

It is run in othervm mode for java/awt/Window/MainKeyWindowTest/TestMainKeyWindow.java
java/awt/MenuBar/DefaultMenuBarDispose.java, java/awt/MenuBar/TestNoScreenMenuBar.java
setting the same property so I asked.
I know all jtreg tests are run in othervm mode but, in last few weeks, couple of tests have set othervm mode explicitly to be more safe PR of which was approved.