RFR: 8275872: Sync J2DBench run and analyze Makefile targets with build.xml

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.java.net
Tue Oct 26 10:54:08 UTC 2021

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:08:12 GMT, Jiří Vaněk <jvanek at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> this looks fine, please update the copyright date
>
> @mrserb  @gnu-andrew  hi! Thanx! The PR was amended.

@judovana Unfortunately you got "tricked" by @gnu-andrew 's comment into issuing a `/summary` comment, when you shouldn't have. That only makes the bug title be repeated as a summary. This is not how summaries are intented. (In fact, they are hardly used at all in the JDK project, and only to shortly describe the fix if the bug title is not descriptive enough).

I'm not sure if you can remove a summary, but I think you can by just issuing a blank `/summary` command, without any contents.