RFR: 8275689: [TESTBUG] Use color tolerance only for XRender in BlitRotateClippedArea test [v2]

Jayathirth D V jdv at openjdk.java.net
Wed Oct 27 07:11:34 UTC 2021

> This is follow up change after : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8255724
>
> Now color tolerance is only added for Linux(XRender is default pipeline in Linux and Solaris is not supported anymore). So I am using jdk.test.lib.Platform to determine which OS we are running on. CI run on all platforms is green.

Jayathirth D V has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Use class name to verify Graphics configuration

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/6119/files/792d73f4..376a4dec

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=6119&range=01