RFR: 8271071 accessibility of a table on macOS lacks cell navigation [v2]

Artem Semenov github.com+36081106+savoptik at openjdk.java.net
Tue Sep 14 14:35:37 UTC 2021

> We've extended the current implementation of TableAccessibility to make sure that individual cells are voiced when navigating with the keyboard.

Artem Semenov has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  8271071 accessibility of a table on macOS lacks cell navigation

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/5466/files/61d947d1..6460deb3

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=5466&range=01