RFR: 8254841: [macos] Enter and Exit events shouldn't be sent whilst resizing [v5]

Sergey Bylokhov serb at openjdk.java.net
Thu Sep 23 00:40:55 UTC 2021

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 17:53:09 GMT, Alisen Chung <github.com+90066231+alisenchung at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Before the changes the mouseEntered and mouseExited events would constantly fire, while after the fix only a mouseEntered event would fire

Does it mean that after the fix we will post a few enter events w/o exit events? Then it is worse than posting enter/exit events that are paired, even if we will post many such pairs.

> When the user maximizes the window a mouseEntered event does fire, so it preserves the fix for JDK-8028485.

Just for the record did you check what is the inLiveResize value when the user maximizes the window, or moves it to the full screen/tile the window to the left/right?