RFR: 8274381 missing CAccessibility definitions in JNI code

Pankaj Bansal pbansal at openjdk.java.net
Tue Sep 28 09:12:37 UTC 2021

On Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:45:22 GMT, Artem Semenov <github.com+36081106+savoptik at openjdk.org> wrote:

> accessibilityHitTest in JavaComponentAccessibility and getAxComponentSize in JavaAccessibilityUtilities use but do not define sjc_CAccessibility. It works when sjc_CAccessibility is defined by other methods, otherwise it crashes.

Could you please look at https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/5702. I see that Phil just fixed similar thing in JavaComponentAccessibility.m. Looks like we have same/similar function present in two classes doing exactly the same thing. Is it possible we can get rid of one of these two?

JavaComponentAccessibility.m has
- (id)accessibilityHitTest:(NSPoint)point withEnv:(JNIEnv *)env

CommonComponentAccessibility.m has
- (id)accessibilityHitTest:(NSPoint)point