RFR: 8274465: Fix javax/swing/text/ParagraphView/6364882/bug6364882.java failures

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.java.net
Wed Sep 29 19:56:45 UTC 2021

I made the test and its assertions more flexible in regards to the font size and to the number of lines.

The test still requires there are at least four lines so that the text is wrapped before the first hard line break; thus at least one line of text is justified. This pre-requisite gets broken if `font-size: 4pt` property is added to the `style` attribute in my local environment. I also ran the test with a few larger font sizes, the updated test passes successfully.

I made sure the image is saved if any exception gets thrown from `checkJustification`, which wasn't the case.

This PR replaces #5744.

Commit messages:
 - 8274465: Some cleanup
 - 8274465: Make the test more flexible to the number of lines and font-size
 - 8274465: Save the image of editorPane on any exception

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=5761&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/5761/head:pull/5761