RFR: 8284444: Sting typo [v3]

Kevin Rushforth kcr at openjdk.java.net
Wed Apr 6 17:56:40 UTC 2022

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 16:47:17 GMT, Daniel Jeliński <djelinski at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This patch adds missing `r` in `string`s
>
> Daniel Jeliński has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional commits since the last revision:
>
>  - revert xalan changes
>  - revert icu changes

The `jpackage` part of the fix looks good.  Btw, there are translated files for 3 other languages (German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese), so I double-checked the translation for each, and they already say "string" (I guess whoever translated it just assumed it was meant to be "string" when they took the English phrase).