RFR: 8283507: Create a regression test for RFE 4287690 [v3]

Manukumar V S mvs at openjdk.java.net
Fri Apr 8 07:12:21 UTC 2022

> Create a regression test for [JDK-4287690](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-4287690)
> Issue description:
> I want JComboBox to send an event just before the popup (drop down) list is displayed.
>
> Fix:
> This requires some additional API targeted for major release of the JDK (1.4).The PopupMenuEvent will from the JPopupMenu will be forwarded to the JComboBox. A client of the JComboBox can register itself as a PopupMenuListener to receive the notification.
> So JComboBox should send drop down events when the drop down popup is visible as well as invisible. JComboBox.addPopupMenuListener(PopupMenuListener) can be used to register for pop up events.
>
> Testing:
> Tested using Mach5 in all platforms available(macos,linux and windows) and got all pass.

Manukumar V S has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Review comment fixed: Removed unwanted directory

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/7906/files/38a5e19e..cba696d7

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=7906&range=02