RFR: 8284699: Include all image types to the J2DBench.ColorConvertOpTests

Sergey Bylokhov serb at openjdk.java.net
Mon Apr 11 22:24:12 UTC 2022

The J2DBench.ColorConvertOp tests are used to track the performance of the littlecms library in the JDK. The new version of the littlecms will add support for the premultiplied alpha. But right now the J2DBench does not test the pre-alpha formats, so I have added all standard types we have.

FYI: I have tested all combinations of these flags w/o issues.

Commit messages:
 - Update ColorConvertOpTests.java
 - Initial version of JDK-8284699

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=8188&range=00