RFR: 6829250: Reg test: java/awt/Toolkit/ScreenInsetsTest/ScreenInsetsTest.java fails in Windows

Sergey Bylokhov serb at openjdk.java.net
Wed Apr 27 07:33:42 UTC 2022

I as far as I remember the same behavior was on old windows and jdk7 or even [jdk6](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7403584/does-jframe-setextendedstatemaximized-both-work-with-undecorated-frames), the root cause is that awt does not support the "MAXIMIZED_BOTH"/etc states for the undecorated frames, we should implement it similar to this https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8176359